Friday, January 14, 2011

That 70s Show

This is a shorter blog entry. I loved this show in college when I understood a bit more of what was going on in the show (and gave it more of a chance than I did when it originally aired on Fox). I generally have grown to dislike shows that use laugh tracks and all and this show is really cliche, so I shouldn't like it...but I do. I made a recent post on House and I could see where some could think Dr. House has become a cliche of himself over the seasons, but I still love it. Just like I still love That 70s Show.

That said, and I remember making this point to my girlfriend, Jenni, a few weeks back when I saw it, but why is this show on ABC Family? I don't watch ABC Family all that often so I guess I don't know the content of all the shows on the network, I am only watching it as I channel surfed and saw that this show was on. I just wonder who thought it was a great idea to put a show about pot smoking, rebelling teenagers on a show with 'family' in its title.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy it, I just wonder if there has been an outrage brigade from overly protective parents out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home