Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Been a long time since my last update

My bad, I'll get back on that soon...rant about Illini football some, etc.

In my world, just started week 2 of my final term (13 weeks) in Korea. Actually, I'm leaving at the end of week 12, so I only have just under 11 weeks left. I achieved my goal...winning teacher of the term for the last term...I'm going to get a nice cash bonus for that on Friday. Drinks are on me this weekend! Oh wait, this weekend is my birthday, so hopefully no drinks will be on me! :D

All things lookin' up here. Booking my trip to Amsterdam this week...not a complaint in the world, east or west hemisphere. Still lovin' it here while also lookin' forward to returning home for Thanksgiving to see everyone again. It's going to be an awesome close to 2009, one of the best years of my life.

Gun bai!

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home